Help The New Member Of Group For Fpgee

Archana Pawar

Hi guys,

It seems all of you are preparing well for FPGEE.But still I don\'t find any way.I am new member of the group & was pleased to know about the way of sharing information,helping others for FPGEE.I request you guys to guide me also for FPGEE.
I came to US few months back.I applied for FPGEE but not yet received any conformation for the acceptance of the application form.I just received
EE no card.I am bit confused by all this.DO anybody of you got the conformation for acceptance of form?please let me know.
 What study material you guys are using?I just have comrehensive pharmacy review by Leon Shargel.Recently I came to know that Morris cody\'s notes are very useful for exam. Do anybody know about it?Please help me out.
     ARCHANA

No Title

Hi,
Welcome to USA. I understand that you already applied to NABP for FPGEE exam. You tell me that you got an EE number, that means you are set, by meaning that, you may enter the exam after November anytime you like to sit for the exam.Try to plan it at its best due to your studies. Now, you should get Morris`s booklets I guess , I heard it from here , also and bought the boks. One of my friend and I began studying from there. Also I bought the FPGEE exam questions books which are not the questions that have been asked previous years but kind of questions. Also of course I study some previous University course documents especially for Pharmacology. And that`s good that you study Comphr. Review for Pharmacy. I guess all of us will be fine. Just we shouldn`t panic I guess. :)

Best of luc,
Leyla

No Title

Does anyone know when this year\'s FGPEE exam be held? Has anyone received any notifictaion to this regard from NABP.I knwo they have made the exam computerised.
Hopefully someone might have received soemthing from NABP. I ahve completed the antire application procedure.
Thanks
Sandeep

No Title

Hi there,

I still might have my old Morris Cody Notes available which i can let you borrow if you still havent got them, It is abt 4-5 years old. Good Luck crack the exams.

E-mail me if you need them at ramesh94@home.com
Ramesh

No Title

Hi Guys,

My name is Harish and I am currently doing my MS. in Pharmacy at the University of Montana, .... at this point of time I have reached the crossroads where I am unable to decide which path to take and this contemplation has lead me to take the FPGEE. I am really zapped to know that many of u guys have already taken it or at least in the process of taking it. I would appreciate very much if u could help this poor soul in this regard. I need to start from square 1 (which means I have\'nt contacted NABP yet) and please do give me all the inputs u possibly can. Thanx a lot guys and I really do hope to hear from u guys pretty soon !!!!!!!!...I can do with any kinda inputs

Harish