Help! TB positive...

DV485

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, TB test for my medical examination is positive. Very sad. What would happen if the doctor sends it to INS? What should I do?

P.S. TB (the doctor injected something into my arm, and checked it over after 2 days)

What would happen if X-ray still show sth is wrong?

Then I cannot adjust the status?!

No Title

Don\'t worry too much about this. It is very common for people from south east asia to test positive for TB test.X ray is just a formality to confirm this and if you are healthy otherwise you shouldn\'t have any problems at all.

for most of the people

it will be positive for most of the people from india..once its positive they will ask u to take chest x-ray..ie all..it will be definitely ok..don\'t worry..

No Title

don\'t worry, mine is positive too. but after x-ray, it is negative. If you have taken bcg vaccinies in childhood that will give you positive result.
BTW, even after x-ray, if it is +ve then you need treatment for a period of 6 months, and then when people get rfe, they will submit their treatment results. So no problem..

TB test will be positive if you have been innoculated with BCG

Dear Friends,

I want to let you know that TB test (injection under skin to test for reaction) will test positive most of the time if you have had a "BCG" injection. In many commonwealth countries, this innoculation is required at birth and at age 12.

Get an x-ray done to establish your baseline, and don\'t worry about it.

Good Luck.

other doctor

I have to get medical test done.
Can I get these done from my
primary doctor, as its covered (i guess)
by my medical plan.
And then certify this from the INS \'s doctor.
Is this valid.

Also do anybody of u know the list of tests
that need to be done.
In I-693 i see,
tuberculin,skin test rexn and normal chext x-ray
hansen\'s test(doctor had no idea of this!!)
immunizations
hiv ifxn