Help! Spouse was not yet approved.

peasant0

My application was approved on 3/29. WAC-01-259-*****. RFE 3/5, replied 3/19.

Hang on RFE guys, CSC is really approving fast for RFE cases.

However, my wife has not yet got her approval. Anyone has similar experience?

same boat here, my case is really old.

WAC 01-137xxxx (RD Mar. 01, can you believe it?), we filed together, I got approved two weeks ago, my husband did not get anything yet.

same here.

Spouse got approved on 3/18, my case is still pending.
WAC-01-248-XXXXX. getting anxious. anyone with similary situation please share your experience.

noakland, what is your visa status? I am trying to see whether only F1 has the problem, my spouse is

My 2 cents

I think all of you who have one of the two applicants approved (applied at the same time) call CSC up and inquire about the delay. Both me and spouses message uodated at the same time and we applied at the same time.
-DSS

Same here --Finally RFE for Spouse

I am the primary applicant - approved on March 4th..
no update for spouse..called INS last 2 weeks. Was told that a RFE was ordered by the officer, but the RFE has NOT been sent.
I guess the RFE has to be approved by a supervisor before it goes out.
Finally on Mar30th the message updated to RFE issued. I have still not received it.
Will post once I have an update

more details

my spouse is the primary applicant, i am holding F-1, never out of status. BTW, we are living in two different states now, i guess that could be the reason, any comments?

pleasantday, what is the status of your spouse? ,hu, you are right, i guess the spouse having \'inde

My wife got RFE together with me about her continuity

.. in status. We already replied. I can\'t imagine she could get another RFE or something like that.

BTW, several of my friends had different approval days when applied as family. So I guess the best way is to keep calm, don\'t mess things even more.

Spouse is H-4

My spouse status is H4. Till yesterday my attorney has not received the RFE notice. The message says it was sent on March 30th (saturday). I am not sure if they send out mail on saturday. Will let you know once I receive it.

AOS (I-485) and 180 days rule - dependents

Hi,
My reciept date was Jan 15th and finger printing on Feb 9th. My husband\'s 180 days period is over and now he wants to shift jobs. I would like to know if this would affect my green card process in any way as my 180 days are not yet over and I am getting it as his dependent.

Thanks,
bhags_g

bhags_g,

According to INS AC21(?), he can change job after 180 days of 485 filing, but it\'s still a complicated situation. you can search on this forum for more information, there are several threads talking about it. If INS allows him to switch job, i can\'t see anything wrong that will affect your application.

RFE is Medical

I received the RFE for my wife (it was mailed on Mar-30th and received on Apr-5).
They have asked for the Supplemental form of I-693 (which contains the immunizations information) to be redone/updated with the shots for MMR. When we filed for I-485 we could not get MMR done because of her pregnancy.
I went to the same INS physician and shoed him proof of MMR immunity and he filled out another form and gave it in a sealed envelope. My attorney should send the RFE response ASAP.
I will post when I find out more about the RFE response from the INS.

Got approved on 4/9!!!!

No REF, so hang on there guys. your approvals are on the way. Our case could be a complicated one, I have F-1, income, and we live in two different states which are thousands of miles away. and both states are not CSC regions!! If you think your spouse\'s case is a straightforward one, be yourslef, it\'s just a matter of time.

where did you get this supplement form to I-693 ?

it seems it is not available on ins.gov

thanks a lot

atatat