Help - RFE 485 - Employment Verification Letter fomat

Date

US Citizenship and Immigration Services
XXYYZZ Service Center

Dear Sir or Madam:

This letter is to confirm that <ur name> is employed with us as a <ur title - same/similar to one in LC> (Code: <from LC>) on a full time, permanent basis since <start date - after 180 days of 485 RD>. <New Employer Name> is an XXYYZZ firm, providing AABBCC solutions and services. <couple of lines about their business/revenues>

In his capacity as a <ur title>, <ur name> receives an annual base salary of <ur salary - hopefully similar to offered wage in LC>. In addition, he is eligible for paid vacation, health and retirement benefits, and applicable monthly and/or periodic bonuses.

His duties include: <similar job description from LC>

Please feel free to contact us if your office requires any further information.

Sincerely,

XYZ

Another format

========================
April 8, 2005

Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
Nebraska Service Center

Subject: Mr. Applicat's Name

Dear Examiner:

By this letter, we confirm that Mr. "Applicat's Name" has been and currently is employed full-time by our company as a Senior Software Engineer in xxxxxx city, state. His start date was June 30, 2004 and he currently earns a salary of $$$$$/year.

In this position, Mr. "Applicat's Name" is responsible for developing best practices for the software development team; developing complex PL/SQL stored procedures/packages to extract data; bla, bla, bla.(JOB DESCRIPTION THAT WAS ALMOST SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN LABOR APPLICATION).

The position of Senior Software Engineer with our company requires a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Science and/or Engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil or industrial) and/or
bla, bla, bla.(JOB REQUIREMENT THAT WAS ALMOST SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN LABOR APPLICATION).

We understand from Mr. "Applicant's Name" that an I-140 petition filed by another US employer on behalf of "Applicant's Name" has been approved. Since our company did not file the petition, we are not privy to the terms and conditions listed in the petition and, therefore, cannot attest to whether the terms and conditions of the petition continue to exist.

If you have questions or require additional information, please contact me.

Sincerely,

better to avoid these lines..

harishds said:
========================
April 8, 2005

Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
Nebraska Service Center

Subject: Mr. Applicat's Name

Dear Examiner:

By this letter, we confirm that Mr. "Applicat's Name" has been and currently is employed full-time by our company as a Senior Software Engineer in xxxxxx city, state. His start date was June 30, 2004 and he currently earns a salary of $$$$$/year.

In this position, Mr. "Applicat's Name" is responsible for developing best practices for the software development team; developing complex PL/SQL stored procedures/packages to extract data; bla, bla, bla.(JOB DESCRIPTION THAT WAS ALMOST SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN LABOR APPLICATION).

The position of Senior Software Engineer with our company requires a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Science and/or Engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil or industrial) and/or
bla, bla, bla.(JOB REQUIREMENT THAT WAS ALMOST SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN LABOR APPLICATION).

We understand from Mr. "Applicant's Name" that an I-140 petition filed by another US employer on behalf of "Applicant's Name" has been approved. Since our company did not file the petition, we are not privy to the terms and conditions listed in the petition and, therefore, cannot attest to whether the terms and conditions of the petition continue to exist.

If you have questions or require additional information, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Hi,

If possible try to avoid the following lines in the letter. My person opinion is that the employer should agree to the terms and conditions.

"We understand from Mr. "Applicant's Name" that an I-140 petition filed by another US employer on behalf of "Applicant's Name" has been approved. Since our company did not file the petition, we are not privy to the terms and conditions listed in the petition and, therefore, cannot attest to whether the terms and conditions of the petition continue to exist"

Gurus please give your comments..

--at200