Help requested!

lipa

Registered Users (C)
Hi People:
I filed my AP on Dec 12, 2002 , its about 1 year now and still the case is NOT approved. Spoke to 1-800 several times and they have sent 3 reminders to BCIS Dallas, wrote 2 letters to the director BCIS, visted BCIS Dallas personally and yet NO result.

What else can be my action?
GC Sucks!

Please respond. Thanks in advance

Lipa

call the NCSC again and tell them you have emergency and you need to travel since they give preference to the one with emergency because I got my wife approved last week and we filled in Dec 02

Did you have any RFE? if you do sent a letter to that officer with an emergency letter and it should work.

I experienced the same with my first EAD. When the published date for EAD was just 3 months, mine remained with INS even after 10 months of the ND.

Called INS many times, but they always said they will see thruuuuuuuu it. Finally, I contacted the Senator explaining about my EAD and it got approved within a month. So altogether it took 11 months.

Good luck

Hi Plasticard:
Could you please let me know the email Id of the concerned Senator and a sample copy of letter sent to him.

I could have re-applied but that's gonna cost me too much. We are family of four and my best estimate is around $1000 for re-applying I-131 application.

Thanks in advance!

You might get an AP from your local INS office as you have filled AP already in TSC. And I guess you don't have to pay again. Browse this site to get more info.