help: present salary less than salary during LC

bob2002

Registered Users (C)
what happens if present salary is much less than the salary during LC ?
any affect on approvals. Any one got approved with similar situation

Maybe

But as far as the money is concerned, all companies are same tight. Of course except you are willing to deposit an amount of money in company account and then you can get additional payrate (this works). What I meant was INS will scrutinize L/C and paystubs and that will likely cause troubleness unless, say if you luck, no RFE at all...

INS is not blind to the market conditions!

A lot of companies have offered paycuts to their employees instead of layoffs. In my opinion, if INS finds that the current pay is less than what is mentioned in the LC, then they may ask for documented proof of prevailing wage and use that as the benchmark.
Remember guys, most people who are currently awaiting 485 adjudication started work during the boom years. Back then there was a lot of demand for workers and the salaries had latent hype because of that. Now that the economy is not doing well and the demand for such workers has come down, naturally the market rate also has to come down.
Even if INS issues an intent to deny, I seriously believe that this would be a walk in the park for any immigration attorney to file an appeal against INS\' decision!