Help Pls!

xcapetees

Registered Users (C)
I was called in for my Interview in Oct 2006 and the interviewer assured us that everything went well and he had no reason to deny us approval. (Those were his exact words). It's almost the end of Jan now and I still haven't recived my approval letter. I got my work permit a few days after the interview and that made me believe that I was approved for real.

I called the customer service number and they told me that they will put in a service request to find out the status of my case since it's over 90 days. On the web site, It says that the case is still pending and that It is currently at the Missouri Center. I know my EAD Card came from Missouri. Does that mean that they are issuing my GC? I really don't know what to expect.

Also, on the day of the interview, we were asked to fill out a new I-130 form becos they didn't find the old one in the system. Is this going to cause a delay? I was under the impression that I have been approved but how long do i have to get to get my approval letter or GC? Also, what does it mean if a case is sent to the missouri center? Is that were they issue the cards or is there cause for alarm? Pls Help