help please

tamaz

Iam here 5 years, first 3 years i had my o1 then i applyed for green card.
My lawer made many mistakes and he did not do everithing on timeand the way it was supose to be(he is new),so i got denied.
He kept telling me that my case is prossesing so i was thinking ok just need to wait, and it was not(any way it all went wrong)i waited like 2 years
Now i have new lawyer, and in one week i got the o1 visa,but it saz that i have to go to my country and get the stamp.
My lawyer saz that if i live the country so they will not let me in any more,because i was kinda elligal 1 year.
but it was not my mistake it is the previus layer did all wrong.
What do i do now???
And my wife got denied on getting o2 as well.
please help

Please forgive me, perhaps i am missing something. I seems to me you already have a lawyer. Shouldn't he be addressing this issue? Asking your lawyer, who by your own admission is better than the other one, is probably better than asking the gurus on this forum. The advice here isn't biding.

tamaz said:
My lawer made many mistakes and he did not do everithing on timeand the way it was supose to be(he is new),so i got denied.
He kept telling me that my case is prossesing so i was thinking ok just need to wait, and it was not(any way it all went wrong)i waited like 2 years
Now i have new lawyer, and in one week i got the o1 visa,but it saz that i have to go to my country and get the stamp.
My lawyer saz that if i live the country so they will not let me in any more,because i was kinda elligal 1 year.
What do i do now???
please help

tamaz said:
What do i do now???
please help

You are in the wrong forum. You may want to ask your questions here...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24