help please

lesly24

Registered Users (C)
why is it so hard to do the infopass appoinyememt? is this true for eveyone?? please let me know, i did not get a choice to do passpot stamping, and if i tyope in other choice,m there is thr meesage saying there is no avalability

You Could Select The Option To Talk To An Immigration Officer And/or Also That You Have A Question About Your Case.

Then Go As Early As You Could On Monday Morning (4 - 6 Am) And Try To Be The Very First Or One Of First Waiters And Once You Get To The Security Explain The Details And I Am Sure Things Will Go Smoothly.

As A Precaution Send A Mail To Your Manager That You Might Be Out The Whole Day Monday. All The Above Suggestion Is Applicable Provided You Could Do What Was Suggested.

Good Luck

hi, gol:

are you suggesting that i go to the district office without an infopass appointment? will they aaacept? actually, i do not mind doing it within two weeks, the only problem is that there seems to be a perpetual unavalability in the appontment from infopass, i am wondering has this always been the case or it is new ? please let me know, what is the trick?