Help Please!! LUD's changed on all items

artusa

Registered Users (C)
HI All,
Please help me - I am in turmoil.

Today all the LUD's changed on my cases (and spouses cases ) including my EAD, AP, 485 and 140 cases. No status change on any items.
I was laid off last year, but found a contract position and was working for it till I found a permanent job. My plan was to find a permanent job and then file AC21 and did not think it was going to be a problem because the category was retorgressed so much.

I don't know yet if the 140 was revoked by previous company.

What does this mean ? Is my 485 denied?
What can I do in that case?

Please help - I am losing sleep, can't eat or breathe!
Thank you
:confused: :(

artusa said:
HI All,
Please help me - I am in turmoil.

Today all the LUD's changed on my cases (and spouses cases ) including my EAD, AP, 485 and 140 cases. No status change on any items.
I was laid off last year, but found a contract position and was working for it till I found a permanent job. My plan was to find a permanent job and then file AC21 and did not think it was going to be a problem because the category was retorgressed so much.

I don't know yet if the 140 was revoked by previous company.

What does this mean ? Is my 485 denied?
What can I do in that case?

Please help - I am losing sleep, can't eat or breathe!
Thank you
:confused: :(

Big chance is your I140 got revoked. It does not mean I485 denied but you might get NOID letter. You must look for similar job ASAP since you are only have 90 days (?) to reply your NOID with AC21 letter.
If the I485 denied, then you must also have to have a similar job to appear within 30 days.

newbies said:
Big chance is your I140 got revoked. It does not mean I485 denied but you might get NOID letter. You must look for similar job ASAP since you are only have 90 days (?) to reply your NOID with AC21 letter.
If the I485 denied, then you must also have to have a similar job to appear within 30 days.
Hey newbies,
I am also in the same boat. But my 140 is not revoked. I got confirmation from my previous company. What else do you think the chances are?
Thanks
KK