Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
   Here are my case details:
EB2, RIR, NSC, India
PD: Feb 28,200
485 RD: Feb 01 2001
485 ND: Mar 02 2001
FP: April 17th 2001

I used to work for a big company in midwest. I was laid off in second week of November. My company lawyer told me that my company wouldn\'t cancel my 140 petition and that I need to get a job as soon as possible. She also told me that she cannot represent my any more as it would be conflict of interest.

After frantic searching, I foung a new job in Vermont Service Area jurisdiction. My new salary (upper forty thousands) is 20% lower than that of my old salary but within the range of salary listed in Labor petition. My start date would be probably the third week of December or first week of January. If INS sends a RFE, how would I know since my lawyer doesn\'t represent me anymore? Also, who receives the RFE? Can we check to see if we got a RFE using the automated system? Could any body please through some light on my situation? It would be of great help to me. I talked to some lawyers but they are asking for way too much money and I really cannot afford it. I am so confused and don\'t know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to get a NEW lawyer

Then the "attorney on record" will be changed by the laywer for you. Do this ASAP. The RFE will be sent to your "attorney on record" for your file.

Consult ur atty. for labor petion salary issues. I feel it will be OK.

Good Luck.

ABOUT YOUR RFE

HELLO TENSE,
U need not to worry, most of the AMERICAN LAWYERS CHARGES TOO MUCH FOR THE PROCESSEING, PL CONTACT Mr. RAJIV S. KHANNA, attorney, U can have his address and contact # on this web site, www.immigration.com, I think they are one of the best Indian Immigration lawyers, pl explain your situation, and they will help U in a very reasonable way to handly your case. Good luck to U.

RAMU KESI