• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

help needeed

godinme

I have received my appointment date from KCC but i have a problem and i need help. the date of birth on my sss and jss certificate is wrong. since i already have my passport,birth certificate and other docs in my correct DOB, i find the inconsistency troubling and i need help on what to do because i can`t take this date of birth inconsistency to my interview. what can i do? do i have to go to waec or my school for correction or what steps should i take?
urgent response will be well appreciated

I have received my appointment date from KCC but i have a problem and i need help. the date of birth on my sss and jss certificate is wrong. since i already have my passport,birth certificate and other docs in my correct DOB, i find the inconsistency troubling and i need help on what to do because i can`t take this date of birth inconsistency to my interview. what can i do? do i have to go to waec or my school for correction or what steps should i take?
urgent response will be well appreciated

Well if you can get it corrected - then obviously do so. You haven't showed any documents yet, so they will be unaware of the correction.

However, if you cannot get them corrected then you will need to present them as they are and perhaps explain the difference (IF ASKED). Chances are they won't even ask you because the more important docs have the correct information.