help needed

asile

Registered Users (C)
hi every one
could any one show me how to writ a mandamus against uscis
i file my i485 on aug 21st 2003 and i am still waiting
everytime i call the response is still pending because of security check
i contact the fbi personally and one of'm told me that they clear me on 0408 2006 and sent it back to uscis.
i email TSC and their response was(your appl still pending because sc section material support and we're waiting for our headquarter to blablabla
now i need to file a mandamus against every body for delaying my process
please help me out to do so
thank you so much every body.

sorry to hear this at this point of your I-485

This is really scary. Where are you from? I am from the middle east(Iraq) and filed my I-485 on september 2005 and I really do not expect them to adjudicate my case right away but your wait is too long! I was granted asylum in August 2004. I know I will have to wait a while longer due to my pending security check. Uscis/Fbi are very cautious about the whole immigration granting benefits thing but I believe if you were granted asylum they should realize you are practically stateless and made the USA your home because you have a fear of returning to your homeland and left with no choice but to save yourself from all the agony in your home country. My attorney in Los Angeles suggested I file a writ of mandamus if I do not receive my green card by the end of this September according to the uscis memo about adjustment of status for asylees. It will have been two years since then for me. Good luck and keep us all posted. Take care and do not give up.