Help Needed Urgent Finger Print

fingerpant

Hi

I got my FP notice for June 23rd. But I am planning to go my home before that. Can I schedule this for earlier than that for before June 23rd. Can I do this by just stopping by at INS FP center ? Has anyone done like this ? Will this make any problem ?

fingerpant said:
Hi

I got my FP notice for June 23rd. But I am planning to go my home before that. Can I schedule this for earlier than that for before June 23rd. Can I do this by just stopping by at INS FP center ? Has anyone done like this ? Will this make any problem ?
Sure you can do it. Lots of people have done it in past. Check FP thread for the same. For specific center please name it - someone will surely share his/her experience.

fingerpant said:
Hi

Depends on the center i guess, some cenetrs might allow while some might not. Newark center didnt let me in even one hour before my sceduled time so i dont think they will allow it but am not sure though.

Thanks,
octFiler.

One of my friends tried in Virginia center to do his FP before the schedule and they have allowed him. He said - I am going to my home country for urgency and showed the air ticket too.

Thanks

Hi octFiler

OctFiler,
We have FP on 3rd at newark, NJ and what are all we need to take there. Actually, we sent I passport to revalidation and I have MA licence and state id. We recently moved to NJ ( 6 months back ). It that okay for photo id. Please advise.

Thanks in advance
laborcertmbr

We have FP on 3rd at newark, NJ and what are all we need to take there.
---FP notice, valid Picture ID. It is better if you can take 2 IDs.

Actually, we sent I passport to revalidation and I have MA licence and state id. We recently moved to NJ ( 6 months back ). It that okay for photo id. Please advise.
---DL is fine. But if you have any secondary picture ID, like EAD etc. do take it.

Thanks in advance
laborcertmbr

laborcertmbr

laborcertmbr said:
OctFiler,
We have FP on 3rd at newark, NJ and what are all we need to take there. Actually, we sent I passport to revalidation and I have MA licence and state id. We recently moved to NJ ( 6 months back ). It that okay for photo id. Please advise.

Thanks in advance
laborcertmbr

When i was there at newark what i saw was, most of the people are showing either the EAD or the Passport. So, if you have EAD you should be fine. Even licence should work but i am not sure if your MA licence will be accepted or not. I am not saying they wont but just saying i am not sure so please try to find out from some other experts in this forum or from somebody else.

Thanks,
octFiler.

octFiler said:
Even licence should work but i am not sure if your MA licence will be accepted or not.
Thanks,
octFiler.
MA license is issued by a US state government, therefore it is definitly a valid form of ID. But, it is a good idea to always have a second piece of ID, especially if you are not easily recognizable in license picture.