Help -Name correction

rekharajan

Registered Users (C)
My attorney has filed my I-485 application with reversed name(first name as last name & vice versa). He is not ready to correct it. He is saying, when the approval comes we will look into it. I am really getting frustrated.
My files are sent to the consulate becuase of his mistake. Now we have applied for AOS. I am not sure whether I will get approval at all.
Can I send for correction myself. If anyone has any idea how to do it, please share it. Thanks is advance.

No Title

you can call and get it rectified yourself call 949 831 8427 early in the morning around 8 am and stay till 9 am to talk to IIO

Why use such a lousy lawyer?

Why do you stay with this lousy lawyer after s/he has made such mistakes? Actually, there would have been fewer errors had you filed your own INS papers. I have seen so many careless lawyers\' errors reported on this board. If you are using lawyers, only choose the good and reputable ones. Or, just file your INS papers on your own. Low-quality or inexperienced lawyers are worse than doing it on your own. I prepared and files all my INS applications on my own (TN, H1B, LC, I-140, I-485, and EAD). All were approved without delay or RFE.
  Michael.