HELP! My daughter\'s I-485 is rejected B/C the signature

EastenSoldier

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I just got rejection from TSC about my daughter\'s I-485 application.
The reason is:The application cannot be accepted because it has not been properly signed.
It also handwrote that: please send other part of I-485. The application is imcomplete.
I checked the signature. I signed my name but print name is my daughter\'s name and plus Mr. Zhou(my last name). It looks like here is the problem, what should I do? I have lawyer prepared the whole thing for me, I know they screw this thing. Please help.
Also in I-864(affidavit of Support), do I have to have a separate one for my daughter instead of just one for my wife and listing my daughter as her child?
Thank you.

Re-apply with child\'s signature

You should re-apply for your child if your I-485 has not been approved yet. If the child is 2 yrs or above, let she write (sign)her name, you may help, if needed. My attorney suggested that my child should sign his name, even if it is with the help of parents. Also, give a separate affidavit of support for the child too.

Thank you

I talked to my lawyer\'s assistant, she forgot to copy the signature page of Affidavit Support. She re copied it and add (signed by her father *** at every siganature. I just wish this is going to be OK.