help: Medical exam - Immunization question

cgirl

Registered Users (C)
I went to the civil surgeon today to do my medical exam. Since I did not have any previous immunization document, I presumed I would need vaccine for every single item on the I-693 list. Surprisely the doctor told me the only vaccine I need were MMR & TD, he checked \'Not appropriate age\' for all the rest: DT/DTP, Polio, Hib, Hepatitis B, Varicella, Pneumococcal, Influenza.

Do any of you have the same experience? Since I saw so many people got RFE for immunization, I am so confused whether it is okay for INS or not. Can someone please help?? Thanks.

No Title

It\'s true. Other vaccines are not for our age.
I just did my immunization two weeks ago. I went to my doctor to do vaccination, since it is not a mandatory requirement to do it in civil surgeon office and my insurance will cover the cost.
My attorney sent me a chart for vaccination. I followed the chart and took 3 shots, MMR, TD, and Rubella; which are required for our age. I checked in this discussion forum, somebody posted a message saying these 3 shots are mandatory as well.

I also double check with the civil surgeon at the time I did my medical exam. He said "yes".

Evergreen