Help me with Request for initial Evidence

kenryu

Registered Users (C)
hi All;
I submitted my I-485 on august 2000 and today I got letter for "Request For Initial Evidence". They asked me to submit (I-693/medical examination form, Supplemental form I-693, and G-325A/biographic information). I have couple questions:

1. I submitted medical examination along with my I-485. I assume INS asked again because it's invalid ?
2. How long usually it takes from the time I submit the response back to INS until I got my case approved?
3, What is the different from "Request For Initial Evidence" And "Request For Evidence" ?? and how long it takes from Request For Initial Evidence until I got my case approved??
4. Can anyone give me tips or tricks in submitting document for "Request For Initial Evidence"?
5. What kind of medical examination usually they do ? blood test? TB test?AIDS?
6. If I remember I think got tested for TB before and the result is positive, is it going to be any problem in approving my case? What kind of disease that can prevent me from getting my green card?

Please reply to all of my questions especially to people who already gone through this process. I really really appreciate it if you do thank's.