Help me - RFE?? ND - 9/27/01

485osis

Registered Users (C)
Received RFE for employ letter, 3 mos paystub, tax 2001 returns, passport copies and h1 extension.

my employer gave me letter stating salary in x$/hr(hourly). would this be a problem>???

Thanks in advance.:confused:

485osis

What i dont understand or it is not clear as to why your employer is mentioning in employer letter about your salary. As far as i know salary does not need to be indicated on the Employer letter.It will complicate things if salary is mentioned in the employer letter when they have not asked you to do so.
Secondly INS wants 3 months paystub, then just send your paystubs.

Help

INS letter asks for "remunerations". i think this means your pay. How does it complicate?? now u r really really scaring me!!!!

i have my salary mentioned as 60000/annum in my labour clearance.

life sucks man.

im in the same job, place, address etc for past 4.5 years, never changed my company. working under the same employer.

Is god really great?????

INS sometimes asks for salary information in the emply letter based on my experience. I got RFE on July 31. I have a very good lawyer. After asking me for some specific questions, she prepared the letter for me. The only thing I needed to do was to print it out on company letterhead and asked my boss to sign it. Anyway, in the letter prepared by my lawyer, she stated the salary figure, my current responsibilities ( I believe that she copied it from the LC ad.) and the continutity of my position in the future. Hope this will help.

Does how much you earn matter for approval ?. Does the number of hours you work matter if you are houlry employee .PLease help?

Hi All,

How long (how many weeks) does INS give to respond to RFE during the ending of 485?
Thanks for the help.

Sagar

Hi

Hi,

It is better to write the same salary which was mentioned in the labor certification filing. Good luck.

I don't have access to the file now. should be able to post it on Friday if you still need the sample. let me know. by the way, my case was approved on aug 16

nextismine, that will help

Yes, if you can post the letter, that will really help a lot of us, whose lawyers are awful and really unavailable.

At lease we can help ourselves.

EMPLY LETTER SAMPLE

xxx, 2002

Immigration & Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
St. Albans, Vermont

RE: NAME
I don't need to wait till Friday to get the file. Here we go. Good luck to you all.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Please be advised that NAME continues to be employed in the position of SUCH SUCH, a position HE/SHE has held since xxx. His/Her current salary is $xxxxx annually. This is the same position for which we received an approved Labor Certification and I-140 Immigrant visa petition. We intend to continue employing NAME following his/her receipt of lawful permanent resident status.

In the position of SUCH SUCH, NAME is responsible for participating in (ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT WERE LISTED IN THE LC AD).
Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me through Attorney SUCH SUCH.

Sincerely,