Help! Is there a update for Biometrics?

icq1980

Registered Users (C)
My mother got notice for Biometrics in Aug 2005 and did the Biometrics right after. But there is on update on USCIS website or email for both Biometrics notice sending and receiving. Has this ever happened to you guys? Is it normal or I should call USCIS?

Asylum Approval Nov 2000
I485 RD- Dec 2001
RFI-JULY 2005
Bio-Aug 2005
Now waiting.......

Update only shows for RFI. No update for Bio. Confused........ Reply are greatly appreciated!!!

there is no email

regarding sending or receiving the bio,

usually when you do the bio your LUD ON THE ONELINE STATUS WILL CHANGE, BUT THERE IS NO CHANGE OF THE CURRENT STATUS,

John Smith 1 said:

usually when you do the bio your LUD ON THE ONELINE STATUS WILL CHANGE, BUT THERE IS NO CHANGE OF THE CURRENT STATUS,
yes it normal

John Smith 1 said:

icq1980 said:
My mother got notice for Biometrics in Aug 2005 and did the Biometrics right after. But there is on update on USCIS website or email for both Biometrics notice sending and receiving. Has this ever happened to you guys? Is it normal or I should call USCIS?

Asylum Approval Nov 2000
I485 RD- Dec 2001
RFI-JULY 2005
Bio-Aug 2005
Now waiting.......

Update only shows for RFI. No update for Bio. Confused........ Reply are greatly appreciated!!!

I got notice for bio scheduled this week and no update on web site either (ND 2003).

I think cases 2003 and up will not get RFI as being fresh. I send my medical with application so everybody else because it was a requirement that time. That is why we started from BIO point.