Help! INS VSC

HateToWait

Registered Users (C)
Is there any friend know how I can personally visit INS VSC to inquire my I485 status? anyhting about the office location, office hours, or the way to make an appointment, etc. will be very helpful.

INS basically screwed our case by putting a wrong priority date into their system. Ironically, my son\'s case got approval while they put our case on hold. 5 weeks ago, we found the problem. But until now, we still haven\'t heard any words from IIO. I am thinking about having a visit there to push the case.

Any insight and suggestion are highly appreciated!!!

Thanks folks!!

No Title

To my knowledge INS service centers don\'t entertain personal appointments with any of the INS officers. Have you tried calling the INS Vermont service center? Since you have not posted anything to that effect, I assume you have not called the IIO. Try getting in touch with IIO first and they will help you.

Hope this helps.

No Title

Well, IIO couldn\'t help anything at all. I found the problem by calling IIO. She issued a request to call back our files. At the very beginning, She said it ook 2~3 weeks. But after 5 weeks, we still haven\'t heard any single word yet. Now all she can tell us she does not know when the case will be processed. Ironically, my son\'s case has been approved on Jan.29!!

So, talking to IIO now doesn\'t work at all for my case.