Help, I Need Some One ....to Help Me

caradhya

HELP, I NEED SOME ONE ....TOHELP ME

Folks

I am an Civil Engineer with Bachelors and MAster degree from India. And a Member of ASCE( American Society for Civil Engineers).

My I-140 was filed on May 2005 .Recevied first RFE( Feb 2006) asking for complete set of Transcripts , which was sent to USCIS immeidately.

On June 1st,2006 again recived a 2nd RFE asking
for either a certification showing that that I am licensed to practice as a civil Engineer or evidence to show such a license is not necessary.

My research shows only 20% of the engineer population in USA are licensed and licensing is avilable for very few engineering branches. The job requirement is a grduate engineer with 2 year experience based on which my labor was approved.

Please someone help us how to go about this. I have already applied for my 7th year extension and my my wife has been working using EAD. My atterny say he has not heard of such RFE asking for RFE and he is depending on me to send the reply.

PLEASE HELP.

Regards

PE License RFE

After 911 almost every state have stopped giving foreign engineer PE license. Now minimum requirement is to have Green Card. You can sit and pass the exam but cannot receive the license unless you have the Card. Dig out the law of your state engineering board and send USCIS a copy along with your RFE. This RFE will become invalid.

Mr Kahlid

Thank you very much , i deeplu appericate .
Also, another question. I am a assoicated member with ASCE( american scoeity for civil engineer) and NSPE ( national society for Professional Engineer). Is it good idea to mention that in RFE response.?

Regards
Shekhar

Please, call me if you need still any help. I may help you

@ 703-463-00367

caradhya said:
HELP, I NEED SOME ONE ....TOHELP ME

Folks

I am an Civil Engineer with Bachelors and MAster degree from India. And a Member of ASCE( American Society for Civil Engineers).

My I-140 was filed on May 2005 .Recevied first RFE( Feb 2006) asking for complete set of Transcripts , which was sent to USCIS immeidately.

On June 1st,2006 again recived a 2nd RFE asking
for either a certification showing that that I am licensed to practice as a civil Engineer or evidence to show such a license is not necessary.

My research shows only 20% of the engineer population in USA are licensed and licensing is avilable for very few engineering branches. The job requirement is a grduate engineer with 2 year experience based on which my labor was approved.

Please someone help us how to go about this. I have already applied for my 7th year extension and my my wife has been working using EAD. My atterny say he has not heard of such RFE asking for RFE and he is depending on me to send the reply.

PLEASE HELP.

Regards