Help!! I-693S (Medical Exam Supplement form)

Sunith

Registered Users (C)
My wife got RFE asking for I-693 supplement form as she did not complete her medical exam while filing I-485.
Could some one help me to locate the form I-693S which is a supplement to I-693?

No Title

Hi,
She will have to go back to the doctor that did the Medical Exam, and complete whatever needs to be completed, then the Doctor will fill the form and give it to you in an envelope.

Good Luck

No Title

I think the form will not be with the doctor. You need to get it from your lawyer or any INS location in person and take it along with you to the doctor. This is the way it works. You can as well ask the doctor whether he has the form before going to INS office.

No Title

sunith, could you please tell us wheather the RFE says you have to goto the same docter who did the examination earlier.
We got an RFE for supplemental too and it says that. So, were wondering wheather we could go to a different docter

No Title

Sunith, Could you tell me when did you got the REF? Did you got I485 interview notice yet? Because when I sent my I-485, I did not finish my medical exam too. Thanks.

No Title

Medical Exam.

Ranjan, you are right. The doctor did not have the I-693S. I thought of it and took a copy from the lawyer.

aug99_nd, The RFE clearly says you should go back to the same doctor who did the medical exam originally.....etc., I don\'t know you must go the same doctor or Not, you may call INS and confirm. My guess is if you want to complete the missing part like immunization etc., in the medical report you must go the same doctor. or else can redo the medical exam altogether with a different doctor.

amy0, normally you will not be called for interview if it is employment based adjustment. So my wife got RFE, which means part of the information missing or additional information required for the original application before approving the case.