Help ! Help !! Help !!!!

AnuD

Registered Users (C)
hi gurus !

RD last week july 2002.
ND first week august 2002.
EAD, AP received.

Project over and I am likely to be terminated ...
What should I do ? Go back ?
What are my options ?
Could it be problem ?
What is my staus ?

Thanks in Advance.

Just search for some other job with similar salary. you have completed six months now. Do not worry every thing will be alright try to get job as soon as possiable

You are safe. Do not have to go back.

First of all donot panick.
Find another job with similar salary and job content. And I hope you know that since you have EAD you donot need H1 transfer or anything similar as your EAD authorizes you to work with any employer.
After this keep waiting till your turn comes on the INS Wheel of Approval.
All the Best

Use your EAD to get a job with the same kind of profile/responsibilities. It is advisable to get similar (or more) in terms of salary. If not possible, try to get the salary more than what is mentioned in your Labor approval (to be on the safer side though others might have different opinions). Make sure your new employer is aware of your GC status and willing to provide a letter of employment for continuing GC. Read this forum and immigration sites regarding AC-21. Worst case may result in a fine payment of $1000.

Unless an RFE/interview happens, INS will not know your job status. Since your RD is July 2002, you have a while to go before your file will be picked by an IIO. Hence, try to find a similar job ASAP.

Your status is fine till your EAD expires but earlier you get a job the better.

BTW, in future post in the main 485 issues forum instead of the tracker. You would get more responses and faster too.

Last edited by a moderator: