NIW
INDIA
PD 5/98
ND 9/2/99
FP 7/5/00
RFE 10/31/00...EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND SUPPLEMENTAL I693
WAITING

MY LAWYER IS GIVING ME THE FEELING THAT ONLY HE CAN SEND THE RFE
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS URGENTLY...

1.CAN I SEND THE RFE MYSELF INSTEAD OF SENDING IT THROUGH THE LAWYER
2.DO I HAVE TO FILL OUT A SPECIAL FORM FOR THE RFE
3.ANYBODY WHO HAS SENT OUT THE RFE AND GIVES ME SOME ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

No Title

Jaya Sun
Try to convince your employer and not the lawyer to send the employement details to the lawyer. It is general practice that the lawyer writes the Employment letter which is signed by the employer. The employee even does not get the copy of this letter.

Hope this helps.

No Title

Lawyer cannot do anything without asking you. After all you are paying him. Ask him to send you a draft copy of the letter. As it is you will have to put the letter on your company letter head. How can the lawyer do that. Once you receive the draft, your company can change it.

Based on past experience, my lawyer has sent drafts, my company changed it, lawyer did not like it, and after a few exchanges a commonly accpetable format is reached.

Hope all works out for you. Best wishes...

No Title

In my case the RFE details were sent to the lawyer and the Lawyer drafted an employment letter which was signed by the employer.

In my opinion I think you should leave it to the lawyer--being experienced he probably knows what to do. But make sure you follow up and get a copy.
Vijay

No Title

I guess the question was wheather he can collect all the required papers and send it directly, without sending it to lawyer right!!!
Can one do this, if they ask only pay stubs etc.

No Title

How did you find out what info was requested before getting the RFE? If we call IIO, do they disclose what RFE is for

No Title

Lawyer gets the ORGINAL RFE letter which should be included along with requested documents. If you want to send it, you have to collect that orginal from lawyer & the letter from your employer.