Help - Filed citizenship in 2002

shahab_ahmed25

I filed citizenship in 2002. I had the finger printing and interview. My record was sumbmitted t FBI in June 2003. FBI has not responded back. Whenever, I check with INS they say that status is on G-325 hold and they can't do anything until they hear from FBI. :(

Anybody has any ideas ? is G-325 is the same thing as name check/national security check (that is what they told me one time). :confused:

Appreciate your help in advance.... :)

never heard about that. which district office you applied your naturalization?? Get an immigration attorney to handle this case .this is away too long.

mr shahab_ahmed25

WELL I WONDER YOU GOT INTERVIEW THEN WHAT THEY SAID AFTER FINISHING INTERVIEW ? WHETHER YOU PASSED OR FAILED OR ANY OTHER REASON . BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME THEY CALL YOU ONLY YOUR FILE IS CLEARED FROM NAMECHECK & FINGERPRINT.

I filed citizenship in 2002. I had the finger printing and interview. My record was sumbmitted t FBI in June 2003. FBI has not responded back. Whenever, I check with INS they say that status is on G-325 hold and they can't do anything until they hear from FBI. :(

Anybody has any ideas ? is G-325 is the same thing as name check/national security check (that is what they told me one time). :confused:

Appreciate your help in advance.... :)[/QUOTE]

G 325 is a biographic information form. I remember filling one of those when applying for I-485. Didn't know it's required also for citizenship. Have you contacted the FBI to ask for an update on their namecheck?

shahab_ahmed25

Did you try e-mailing FBI or did you seek help from your Congressman/Senator?
What is your district office?

A colleague of mine was in similar situation, she got help from an area Congressman and got the Oath letter in two months. I would suggest that you should e-mail fbi for name check and at the same time make a visit to your Congressman's office. Good luck and best wishes.

File

Maybe your file got last. What is the harm if you file a new N400 and wait for anyone to get processed?