Help - Boston

Geetha Naidu

Registered Users (C)
Has any one reapplyied for EAD directly ie for the second one since my first one expiring in less than 3 weeks . One of thouse oops

Thanks in advance

No Title

I had got my renewal of EAD done in Boston - there\'s no problem. You will need the pictures, $ 100 P.0. It is issued immediately, youcan use the same form and check Re-newal.

No Title

Is Boston servicing only for the people living in the state of Massachusetts?

I have a strange situation. I am in NJ and (both Newark and cherry hill) does not issue the EAD on a Walk-in basis.

I tried in Cherry hill and newark, they refused to do so. Can I drive down and try in Boston?

Thank you

No Title

Hey I am not sure guess what? You don\'t wnat drive in here to figure it out, That is more frustrating than waiting. What doya thing of that

No Title

U know what!!! Due to the mess up of my lawyer, I could not work now. I am off the work since 5/18/2001

It has been sent only on 5/4/2001

I cannot sustaim for 90 days. I dont know what to do

No Title

You can apply in Boston, if you have a proof that you live in state of MA (like DL, Phone Bill etc.,). I moved from CA to MA and was asked for these, once I produced these, I got my EAD in Boston.

No Title

Sorry. I guess I am stuck and there is no work around for this. I still live in NJ and don\'t have any proff that I am living in MA.

I don\'t know what to do with this worst situation. I am out of my project since my client asked me not to come to work untill I have the EAD.

Regards

No Title

try boston - if you have and EAC# (i.e., if your 485 was submitted to vermont), they might let you take it. they didn\'t check where i live when i applied, just gave it to me.

good luck.