HElP...Any advice appreciated

bjazi01

Registered Users (C)
Hello all, I need your help with the following. I applied for my employment based I-485 back in February of 2002 at the Texas service center in Houston. Since than I did my finger prints in May of 2003 but have not heard anything back from the INS. The latest update was on May 27th of 2003 saying they have received my finger prints results and processing resumed on my case !!!! Any idea what ay be taking so long ? Is it normal to take so long ? Also, I have been married to a US Citizen for 2 years now, should I scrap the old application and apply through her, will it be faster ?

Thanks in advance on any ionformation you may br ablr to provide,

my 485 ND is on 2/22/02 and I just recently got my fp done on 11/9/04. The USCIS web site is updated recently on 11/24 and since then I havn't heard anything yet. How about you?

Wait and keep your process

bjazi01

It is my opinion that you should hold on the Employment based case... If your case uas received on 2/02 and since the procesing dates published by USCIS already passed your date, then you can inquiry about your case directly with USCIS.

Take advantage of your wife being US citizen and go to Congressmen or Senator office and ask for help on your case. I think a congressional inquiry may triger a second fingerprint which is the way back to track.

God may bless you!

When will My Case Be Approved.?????? Help.

EB3
Priority Date 04/9/01
485 and I-140 filled same time. 485 = RD 01/14/2003 ND 01/21/2003
140 RD =01/21/03 ND = 09/19/03 approved
EAD =2
FP = 03/21/03
What is the estimate time for this case to be approved?????? Help!!!!!
Also when will I do 2nd finger print.?
This case is with Texas center.

Last edited by a moderator: