Heard approval on AVM

gpjkumar

Registered Users (C)
:) I heard the approval on AVM on July 12th ,20002.
My details:

RD Aug 7/2001
ND Sept 27/2001
FP April 4/2002

AD July 12 /2002.

My son also approved.From March, I am working at California in the Same company.I was working at Boston till March.Didn't inform the INS regarding the Address change though I filled out the form AR-11for all of us (Me,My wife and my son)seperately.

My wife AVM says Approved even before the FP was done.I believe INS did it wrongly.

I am waiting for the PO in Boston to redirect my notice of approval to the new address or waiting for the attorney's copy.
Didn't inform even the Attorney.I am also waiting for their response.

Started the process in Feb 2000.Took 2 yrs and almost 6 months for the complete process.Layed of many times form the company, but manged to survive in the same company by switching to different groups.

At last I am feeling relived.

I pray for evreybody to have a smooth approval.

I will keep it informed about my stamping too.

Congratulaion
After you receive your aproval letter where you have to go for stamping. Do you have to go to Bosotn or it can be done in California.

Congrats!!!

I think INS mails will not be forwarded to your new address. Try to call Boston Post Office and ask them to forward it.

All Right!!!! Another approval...In no time, we will be hearing september cases approved...Congrats and thanks for the info.