Health insurance

StarMe

Hello,

I am italian, I applied for a VISA but, as usual, it's taking ages.

At the moment I keep on going back and forth to see my family in the US and sometimes it happens that I stay for a few months, that's why I decided I needed a regular health insurance because the italian ones are not the best from this point of view, because they make me pay in advance the visit and then, if I bring the the right papers (all of them) they refund me.

I would prefer a regular health insurance when I pay an amount every month but I don't have to pay the doctor everytime, but as I don't have a SSN none of the american health insurances accepted me :(

I think Canadian health insurances could be good too. I need an health insurance that will cover at least the hospitals, if it includes doctors too it would be much better, as last time I got an ear infection and spend $$ 180 for a single visit that my italian insurance didn't even refund me because there was a missing paper (very annoying!!).
I can spend up to $$ 200 / month, though if it's a good insurance and includes hospitals and doctors, I may pay even more.

Any idea?
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!