Health insurance for elderly in-law in IL

raju_kulk

Hello,
My in-laws recently got GC in Mumbai. They are planning to be in another month. We live in IL.
Do they become eligible for Medicare in IL?
Also, for first few months we are planning to get them insurance from India (Tata travel insurance) that costs about 25k rupees per month for $50k medical.

After that they need to switch to US insurance. They are 75+, will medicare cover some part from day 1 in IL? OR should be buy in market place , if so any recommendations?

Hello,
My in-laws recently got GC in Mumbai. They are planning to be in another month. We live in IL.
Do they become eligible for Medicare in IL?
Also, for first few months we are planning to get them insurance from India (Tata travel insurance) that costs about 25k rupees per month for $50k medical.

After that they need to switch to US insurance visit our site. They are 75+, will medicare cover some part from day 1 in IL? OR should be buy in market place , if so any recommendations?
Hi. I need some advice. I’ve lived in the US for over 20 years … married to a US Citizen and obtained my citizenship.
My parents are in the UK. They are older and unfortunately have just recently been diagnosed with some illnesses that will require some care.
They are toying with the idea of coming here to have me look after them, so we can be together with my husband and kids, as they don’t have anyone else in the UK.
What is the process, and how do I go about finding health insurance options for them, to see if it is feasible financially? I do know that it is very very expensive.
If anyone can guide me about visas and how to find decent health insurance, I would appreciate it immeasurably.
Many thanks

no luck yet. contact your county office. I tried them and they are sending my in-law info to another department.