He just vanished

Bobbie

Registered Users (C)
I hope I am wrong, but it seems to me that Jackarcher, once the most frequent visitor to this board, has recently obtained his approval. He should at least share his experience with us. But he decided to leave us without saying goodbye. How sad!!! I wish him well nevertheless.

No Title

No I\'m not vanished. There\'s nothing new with my case. I\'m extremely busy with two jobs right now. Trust me, you guys will be the first to know if there\'s anything new with my case.

Hi, Jack

It is nice to hear from you again after a hiatus of more than one month. I am very sorry that you have not received your approval yet. Because you filed before June 9, 1998, you should be hearing from the INS in the near future. This whole thing is very frustrating for all of us involved. I had a conversation the other day with an AILA member and she basically said that increasing the asylee limit is not among the organization\'s top goals this year.
I am filing a FOIA request with the INS in DC and asking for all memos regarding asylee adjustment. I will share with you any results I have.

Hang in there, do not work too hard and let us know when you get any news.

No Title

The situation as it is being right now we are all too powerless to do anything other than just sit back and wait.
  I once tried the Freedom of Information Act approach. They will send you a bunch of files to fill out. And it will takes months for them to respond after you\'ve filed it. In the end they will send you a very geneic information letter basically quoting the INA (10,000 approvals per year).