• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Haven' t receive confirm letter from KCC

winner201176

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am a 2011DVwinner from south east asia.
I have already subbmited my DS230 and DSP122 to KCC last month.
My delivery service confirmed that KCC sign and received my document on July 11 2010.
So far I haven't received any confirm letter from KCC yet.
I emailed to KCC that whether they have received my document or not .But no reply..
Anyone encounterd before???

Tks.

look KCC they don't send conformation letters to the applicants when they receive the forms, but you can ask about the status of your case and if they receive and process your forms or not and that by calling them or emailing them on kccdv@state.gov , but you must include your full name and your case number and date of birth in the email you send or they will not replay you. so don't forget include full name and date of birth and your case number

You should have already received a letter in the mail from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). If you haven’t received anything at the mailing address that you supplied at the time of your entry, you can contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

I suggest you to call then it will be faster . For email acknowledgement that might take 10 working days too( happened the same for me ) , so you can wait too

I send them a mail , they replied me after 2 weeks saying they have receive it and is waiting to be processed.