Have not received refinger print notice

Dec2002

I did finger print in November 2004, CIS then issued RFE for proof of legal stay in December 2004 after they received the finger print result. We responded to the RFE, then the retrogression started. Some of my friends received another finger print notice after their previous finger print expired, but I never received one.

I am not sure why I didn't receive the second finger print notice. Can someone who is familiar with the I-485 process tell me what the next steps are at CIS after they did finger print and issued RFE?

Hi ,
Can you post more timeline info about your case ??? What it's your PD , type of case ...etc. ???

I did my FP in Nov 04 too , but a lot of things happen after that , with no further new FP notice received !!!

Call Service center

Call service center and ask them, also if possible take infopass and ask them if a fingerprinting was sent and lost in mail.

I had same situation with my wife getting notice and i did not. It caused lot of problems. So check with them fingerprints are valid for 15 months.