Has it suddenly slowed down....

Timbuk3

Registered Users (C)
.... to its original pace? There was a week recently, where we saw approvals being posted on this board frequently. What has happened?

But the good thing about the recent few approvals is the date. They are more recent, including Jan, Feb, and even one March (EB2, India).

Wonder if we could start a fund to motivate speedier processing at INS?
:) :) ;)

No Title

My guess is that due to easter weekend, there might be temporary slowdown. I know it was not an official holiday but lot of people take leave. Any guesses on how 245i processing will affect ..

No Title

Man, I don\'t know why they pour hopes. Before you start dreaming they just kick u on ur butt, and wake u up. I am so damn desperate of this approval that it has started to burn me inside out. I am with a desi bodyshop sitting on a bench without salary. And to top it of, the job mkt is extremly slow. my PD:7/97,ND:2/16/00,EB3,INDIA.

No Title

I guess it is natural to seem that when our case gets nearer to approval it may be getting longer. More over with the job market becoming too shaky, it is all the more important to hear those magic words...
But I also noticed there are quite a few EB2 approvals but not that many EB3; whatever approvals in EB3 they are all from way back in \'96. Do they approve in the order of PD (of course it should be current!) apart from looking at ND? Any thoughts...

No Title

My case have been approved on 4/18/2001, here is the detail:

PD: 8/98
485 ND: 1/18/2000
FP date: 3/14/2001
AVM approved date:4/18/2001

2 RIR Chinese