Has anyone used LC Do-It-Yourself package?

anxicious waiter

Registered Users (C)
I wonder if anyone has used employment based (LC) Green Card Do-It-Yourself package? Any good suggestion that which one is good? I have seen several packages on NIW or LC-waived petitions, not many LC based. Please help.

LCs are not easy

The Labor Certification is by far the most difficult stage of the GC process. Lots of people have their I-140 denied because their attorney screwed up the LC. Very often the LC is approved but the I-140 is denied. My opinion (I know, I\'m an attorney and therefore I am biased) is that there is a high probability of denial of the LC or I-140 if you try it on your own. If the LC is done right, the I-140 and I-485 are easy, if not, well you could get an RFE or even a denial. Ambiguity alone in the LC often triggers an RFE or denial of the I-140 and an appeal of an I-140 denial often takes a year or more.

It\'s not worth it if you ask me but again, I\'m biased.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
http://www.geocities.com/jamesdmillsesq/
jdmills@justice.com

No Title

Jim, thanks for your opinion. I have an attorney so the purpose for getting the do-it-yourself package is not to do it myself. I understand LC is the most difficult part so I want to know as much as I can about it and work with my lawyer to make it right. I don\'t want to 100% rely on the attorney. Instead, I want myself to have some good imput on the LC part.