Has Anyone Seen This Message ?

GC_seeker_CA

Registered Users (C)
Hello All:

Has anyone seen this status message online for I -485 cases pending at CSC ? This seems to be the case for several people at VSC. No one seems to know what this means. Any inputs will be appreciated.

Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

In CSC this is a post approval messages that shows up after the stamping process when they try to wrap up processing on your case in order to issue the plastic card.

The order is:
Approval Stamping
Processing completed
Document mailed
Document received.

GC_seeker_CA said:
Thanks for the response. So what does this message mean when items 1 and 2 have not been done ?

Someone in VSC forum mentioned that he/she called VSC. He/she was told that they are going to make plastic green card with the picture provided with I-485. But it's not clear to me where the FP will come from. Or is it going to without FP - like EAD cards?

pralay,
We, my wife and I both had FP on our 2nd EAD cards. We applied for EAD online and gave FP at the support center...
As far as plastic card is concerned..., we are still waiting..., the FP taken at the time of stampping may or may not be clear..., it was done using ink and pad and also..., the IIO did not even care to see if the FP was clear or not.