• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Has anyone got the 2nd letter for 2014 yet?

Not to you personally Syndicki, This thread is the 3rd which is asking the same question opened today.

Waiting for the 2nd letter is sooo bad, when I should receive the 2nd notification letter?

Has anyone just gone to ESC and seen if their 2NL is there? Why wait for the email? Maybe there's a glitch and the 2NLs are there already but they stuffed up the email notifications. It wouldn't be such a shock if they messed things up. It's not like that hasn't happened before :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone just gone to ESC and seen if their 2NL is there? Why wait for the email? Maybe there's a glitch and the 2NLs are there already but they stuffed up the email notifications. It wouldn't be such a shock if they messed things up. It's not like that hasn't happened before :rolleyes:

ESC still gives the 1NL , it has been 6 days since visa bulletin has been published and yet none get the 2NL , abit weird

It is really strange, I had received my 2nd NL just after a day when the bulletin was released. But, don't worry, you will surely get your 2nd NL's in remaining days of this week.

ESC still gives the 1NL , it has been 6 days since visa bulletin has been published and yet none get the 2NL , abit weird

Okay, thanks for checking. I reckon it was worth a try. Too bad, the waiting must be driving you mad. It is strange how they're taking so long this time. Mine came in 2 or 3 days. All the best!

It is really strange, I had received my 2nd NL just after a day when the bulletin was released. But, don't worry, you will surely get your 2nd NL's in remaining days of this week.

What the hell is the problem? Interviews are not before October 1 which is almost 7 weeks in the future. Get your stuff ready and don't be nervous!

I called KCC today and they told me to expect an email from now to Avgust 30. That means that all people who expect interview in October will get 2NL till the end of this month.

Hi,
today (18-10-2013)
i have received my 2 nd notification letter.

my case number was in 800 , just wait you will get it.
you will get email , which tell you to check the website.

the letter tell me where i will do interview( date &time) and what i have to bring.

what i have to bring is only documents which are in instructions.

thank u

I also received mine yesterday and congrats to all those who have started receiving their 2NL. Remember patience pays but some times it pains. To those who have not yet received their 2NL, all i can say is to give it some days. All i know each one of us current in December will receive their appointment letters.

My CN:2014AF00011XXX ; When do you think i will get 2nd notification letter ? I am thread...

I believe you are from Ethiopia based on a previous post. Ethiopia had a special cutoff for December at 11,000 so you should go current in January. If that is correct you would get your 2NL in about 4 weeks from now.