Has anyone got I140 approved in the last 2 weeks of December

I\'ve not seen any approval in last 2 weeks. May be bacause of holiday season.

Next week we should see approvals. Mine RFE received by INS AVM updated on 11/01/01 Still Waiting

Mine Approved EB3 -RD Nov 15 AD : Dec 28 File No: EAC-02-038-5XXXX No RFE

Thanks people see you in 485 Forum
geetam

Did you check the AVM?

How did you come to know that you got approved on Dec 28? Also are you RIR?

Sri

Yes, I checked AVM on Dec 29th night. No, Not RIR, just Regular EB3

Wish you all the best
Geetam

Congrads!........Now to my case..........

I have an identical case as yours. EB3, RD: Nov 05, ND: Nov 15 File No: EAC-02-038-5XXXX No RFE or AD yet. I checked the AVM on Dec 28 around 5 pm, usual message ".....will take about 150 - 240 days blah blah blah!.......". I plan to check again in the new year. I don\'t expect it to change before then. Did you also check on Dec 28 and get the same message I got and checked again on Dec 29 and got the approval notice? Just want to find out if they are working on weekends and holidays as well. Tks. (Pls excuse my wild curiosity!)

Yes...

Yes,
  I did get the same routine message on Dec 27th and 28th Morning so I lost interest and didn\'t check on 28th again. Suddenly on Dec 29th night 10.30 my wife asked me to check it. I did. Boom, surprise good news.
  Probably the AVM was updated on 28th evening.
  My friend says, if you don\'t get RFE and case is open for morethan a month, your AD is anytime soon.
  All the best
Geetam

scoomara your i140 approved ?

did you check ? please post if its AD.
thanks for the info guys !

No.........

I just checked the AVM (1/2/02) and 5pm. Still the old message, not approved. I will be posting as soon as I get a possitive answer. Pls keep on posting as you get your (any one with ND in Nov or Dec) AD on this thread. Tks. Sri.

Mailed on Oct 29, RFE on 12 Dec ... waiting

REF was for W2 and company\'s financial condition.
My company did not find it necessary despit I telling them to attach
W2 and company financial condition info to my I140 application.
After reading experiences of people here I adviced my company but
they did not listen ... such a frustration.

No Title

For me ND in Sept 14th and RFE received on Dec 25the...still waiting...anybody in my boat?

1 40 Approved on Dec 27.

Ref received on Nov 21
Ref send back on Dec 8
ref Reopen Dec 19
Approved Dec 27
Recd. notic Jan 08