Has anyone done FP earlier than the scheduled date at Oakland,CA?

Thanks 485Approval - One more question..

Can I go to some other center like San Jose or is it advisable to wait till the scheduled date?

Thanks!

Friend did it

Hi,
My friend did it. He got FP for Oakland, CA. But he went to San Jose, CA in the afternoon and got it done. He said that even the AVM got updated the next day.
Sorry I donot have exact FP details.
So, go for it and Good Luck!!

Question for you

Hi,
I recently got my I140 approved from VSC. My company is located under VSC. But I live in Bay Area (San Jose). I am waiting for my 485 package from my Lawyer in NY. Several of my Colleagues who live in Bay area had their 485 applied in CSC. I donot know the reason why they applied here.
Is there any advanatage to file at CSC over VSC?.

I also read that FP notices for people in San Jose are getting LATE (in comparision to other centers in Bay Area). So, if I move my residence address to San Mateo, will that be sufficient?. Is it possible?

Please let me know.
Thanks
Indianadr

No Title

Some of my colleagues had also applied from CSC instead of VSC...Everyone is under the impression that CSC is faster than VSC and infact in some cases it is..

Regarding FP for people in SJC..its true that they r getting it late..if you can change your mailing address to San Mateo..that would be great..I dont know the legal implications behind it..as per this board change of address is not a big deal..

Hope this helps..Good Luck!