Has anybody ever wrote a letter to INS-Nebraska

hashem_l

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am sorry for writin so many Threads but I think this is the only way I can get help because INS dosn't help much, I called the 1800 number and told the guy what is gonig on with my Cases with my green card and refugee travel document, he told me I should wait till July 7th because that it is gonig to be 6 month I waited for my RTD and than I should write them a letter and send them a Copy of my Receipt, but he say write them right now about your GC dont wait, so I said soon it is going to be 6 month and I wrote them about both cases that are pending and I dont know what is going on, he told me to write on the letter, for Personal attention of director Terry Way and the address was: BCIS Nebraska service center, director Terry Way P.O.82521, Lincoln Nebraska, 68501/2521, now I want to know did anyone ever write to these address? Does it help? How long does it take till he writes back, and what is a director, I heard he can even Expedite my case so I get my Refugee Travel Document in 1 week, soon I just start giving up, but it hurts to pay $110 for nothing why? And I mean I am a Refugee I cant get a nation passport, but that dosn't mean I am nothing and dont have the right to travel, and the most thing is that I had so many hopes to travel I am a student here I wanted to go to germany these summer and visit my friends, I worked so hard and saved for nothing you know that hurts,
Please write back if you have Information

Originally posted by hashem_l
Hi
I am sorry for writin so many Threads but I think this is the only way I can get help because INS dosn't help much, I called the 1800 number and told the guy what is gonig on with my Cases with my green card and refugee travel document, he told me I should wait till July 7th because that it is gonig to be 6 month I waited for my RTD and than I should write them a letter and send them a Copy of my Receipt, but he say write them right now about your GC dont wait, so I said soon it is going to be 6 month and I wrote them about both cases that are pending and I dont know what is going on, he told me to write on the letter, for Personal attention of director Terry Way and the address was: BCIS Nebraska service center, director Terry Way P.O.82521, Lincoln Nebraska, 68501/2521, now I want to know did anyone ever write to these address? Does it help? How long does it take till he writes back, and what is a director, I heard he can even Expedite my case so I get my Refugee Travel Document in 1 week, soon I just start giving up, but it hurts to pay $110 for nothing why? And I mean I am a Refugee I cant get a nation passport, but that dosn't mean I am nothing and dont have the right to travel, and the most thing is that I had so many hopes to travel I am a student here I wanted to go to germany these summer and visit my friends, I worked so hard and saved for nothing you know that hurts,
Please write back if you have Information
sorry hisham i never heard of this before. However, i would strongly encourage you to contact this guy (woman). I doubt that they will respond since this is such a bureaucratic institute

Thanks for writing, I did write him already whoever it is, but I just give up and dont think about it anymore but like I said its hard,
Thanks anyway for trieng to help.

What country?

Can you tell us what country of citizenship are you from? My wife applied Feb 25, 2003 and got it in March 30, 2003. I have applied for mine and still haven't recieved mine..I appplied June 03, 2003.

We are Afghan Citizens.