Hardly any approvals lately

Vivekm

Registered Users (C)
It sucks to see such low number of approvals lately. CSC is much more efficient than VSC (partly because no of cases at VSC are more) and looks like VSC will break the barrier of one year for touching an I485 case.

On the positive side, after every such lull in approvals, there has been a flurry of approvals. Will that flurry be Septemeber approvals?

I hope on the first annivarsary of 911 INS will not issue any new regulations just to please few people politically.

Vivek,

I am still resting my hopes on ur earlier prediction of most Aug. cases getting done by 8/19 (the date I am flying out for 3 weeks).
Though, personally I believe it won't be until Aug end well neigh earlier Sept for Aug cases to complete majority.

I am still positive about that. Most of the august cases should be get done in this next wave.

But VSC has surprises for everyone and hopefully its not the surprise of more delays.

keep hope!

All should get ready to "celebrate" anniversary of 1485!

Last edited by a moderator:
One year is too much for us especially when everything is anti-immigrants in this country.

I still remember when I got my EAD cards last year within one-two month of filing 485, everything looked so fast.

Those days there was a rumor ( actually that is in fact true for CSC) that one gets 485 approval within 2-3 months of FP. Very glad to have done my FP in early Jan hoping would get approved by april or so. Turned out FP has nothing to do as to when 485 would be worked on. Even in april, people were getting approved in 7-8-9 months. Wait time has only been increasing since then.

If even 10% of all income tax that immigrants pay can goto INS, we might see speedier approvals. But we are only at the receieving end and we have no say in how our tax dollars are spent (actually they are spent against us to make sure we obey them like dogs :))

true

I second you Vivekm .

I wonder do we have to live here always like this, looking upto someone always in despair and thinking twice before even asking a reaonable question for the fear of screwing up our chances.

When are we going to be in the driving seat , at least looks pretty bleak in this lifetime, after gladly becoming a second class member of a foreign land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe becasue of I140/I485 concurrent filing.

Maybe VSC is flooded with I140/I485 concurrent filing! I guess there are millions of them. What a nightmare! Getting a damn gc is a nightmare!

No solution

I dont think we have anything else to do....
BUT WAIT for our Approvals.......