Happy Monday :):):)

hassar10

Registered Users (C)
I 140 approved. Sent RFE last Monday, they recieved it on Tuesday and it got approved today
They asked for official Transcripts for my BSc

Concurrent filer in June 2004
Priority date October 2001
Country not effected by Ret

So does this mean, If I loose this Job, I can find another similar job no problemo

Thx a lot for every ones courages and guidence for every one

hassar10 said:
I 140 approved. Sent RFE last Monday, they recieved it on Tuesday and it got approved today
They asked for official Transcripts for my BSc

Concurrent filer in June 2004
Priority date October 2001
Country not effected by Ret

So does this mean, If I loose this Job, I can find another similar job no problemo

Thx a lot for every ones courages and guidence for every one
Hi Hassar,
Congrats. What was your RFE and What was there in ETA750. I got RFE and I am pretty sure it would be on education. So please give some more details or a thread if you have posted earlier.
Thanks
KK

Answer

1: They asked for me to provide OFFICIAL transcripts for my BSc in computer Engineering. It took me a shile to get in touch with my Ex collge to get the transcripts, cause it was over seas.

2: I am not sure what is 750, but if it is labour form, then it said (My lawyer really did not give any thought to my case, she just fillded blindly) "BSc in computer science or engineering. no experience required"

Hope it helped?

hassar10,

What is your officer code on the RFE, the last line under Don's siganature, like NSC/ **/**

Congrats

Congrats..

BSc in Engg is a 4 year degree program right ..

I wonder how they issued U an RFE .. Might be got confused with the word BSc.

Any way congrats.