Happy July 4th !!!

staycool

Registered Users (C)
Received approval notice in mail today , my online status has not changed still shows FP was received. My details are

wac-02-145-XXXX
second FP early Jan'04
3 EAD
3 AP

My wife's RFE(???) is on its way but thats far lesser worry now.. :D :D :D

It has been a long journey, that came to a happy ending. This forum has been a great help to us. I could not thank members like Kashmir, 140_for_ever and ofcourse Rajiv enough for their immense contribution. Hang on all old timers there is definetely light at the end of the tunnel. You guys are almost there and I wish everyone his/her well deserved approval soon.

Surprisingly for me I just only feel exhausted that this long journey is over now. Elation may come later....off to celebrate a very memorable 4th July !! Happy holidays every one..... :D :D :D

Congratulations !!

> I could not thank members like Kashmir, ...

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Congratulations! :) Wonderful way to start a long weekend. Now you have three days to recover from the hangover. :)

staycool said:
I could not thank members like Kashmir, 140_for_ever
No worries mate. :)

Stay Cool

Did your online status ever changed? How long did it take for you to get your approval from the snail mail? Did you know before hand that you were approved?

Bogs,

My online status still shows the old message, I did'nt know about my approval before hand. So it was a surprise seeing it in snail mail.

Staycool

Did you have your Passport stamped? What else do you take with you for stamping?