Haleluuuuuuuuuiah!

Vle

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I just received my approval notice. However, my online message remains the same. I hope this is not a cruel hoaks. I wish and pray for each and everyone of you for a speedy approval. Keep your hopes and spirits up. God bless and best of luck!

ND: March 2002
FP: August 2004
BIO+MED: October 1,2005
Approval: December 10, 2005

Case handled in TSC.

Thanks for the great news. My case is also in TSC and I have the same timeline as you. Hope my luck is coming soon...

Congratulations! I hope it's not a joke. After years of dealing with this agency, I'm very sceptical about their every move.

Vle said:
Guys, I just received my approval notice. However, my online message remains the same. I hope this is not a cruel hoaks. I wish and pray for each and everyone of you for a speedy approval. Keep your hopes and spirits up. God bless and best of luck!

ND: March 2002
FP: August 2004
BIO+MED: October 1,2005
Approval: December 10, 2005

Case handled in TSC.

Congratulations ! You are lucky#1 today.

Did you mean you got written notice but online unchanged ? How about your derivatives' status ?

GrassRoot said:
Congratulations ! You are lucky#1 today.

Did you mean you got written notice but online unchanged ? How about your derivatives' status ?

Yes, the online notice say we have received your response to our request and so on, but today I got the letter in the mail saying welcome to the United States of America. I don't have any derivatives and its just me. It says if you don't receive your card within 3 weeks call us at this number.

Last edited by a moderator: