had 2 luds in december

GC_WAITER01

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I recently had 2 luds on my case(decm 6th and decmber 29th) .does that mean can expect my approval soon?

Thanks for your valuable response

Case details EB3:
Labor priority :feb 2001
I140 approval :sep 2006
I485 PD: May 5th 2006
1st FPRINTS:July 2006
LUDS:Dec 6th and 29th(2006)

It's the same things for me too..
Can anyone help..

I 485 RD -07/31/2006
Finger printing date : 08/17/2006
LUD's : 08/18, 08/21, 08/23, 12/27/, 12/30, 01/03/07
EB3 - India

It's strange that only my LUD is changing and not my spouse's.
Is that the case with you also..Please confirm

mas06 said:
Same here. LUDs 12/29, 1/3/07. Did you guys know anything about your know check?

I had an approved old I-140 at the NCS. I saw and LUD on 12/29 as well. I think they update the system once in a while and everybody gets these mass LUD's. That is what it looks like.

I called them (USCIS) today and came to know that security check has been cleared (for me and my wife ). The representative was so kind enuf to let me know that info and she said....application is under review.
DOes that mean, I can expect card shortly..?
Any idea ....

dassprab said:
I called them (USCIS) today and came to know that security check has been cleared (for me and my wife ). The representative was so kind enuf to let me know that info and she said....application is under review.
DOes that mean, I can expect card shortly..?
Any idea ....

dassprab can you tell me how you reached the representative after calling the 1800 number???

did you chose the option that you case is outside processing time??

if you remember the option numbers that will be great??

thanks

I called 18003755283 and then (to TSC)
1,1,2,2,6,1,SRC Number,1,3,4 to speak to a customer service rep.

hope this helps

Ravinka,
Did you call TSC to find out the status?
When I called, one of the rep. told me that I got my background check cleared and it's under review. Upon calling another time, another rep. said, she can't say anything on that case.
I am quite confused.
Let us know in this forum, if you happen to hear anything from them

Thanks and have a great day

Ravinka said:
Hi,

same date 4 me too.............12/29 and 1/3. Wat this may be????/

I am not sure. You also have a recent I-140 approval. I assume there is some work done on the case. One positive thing is: No RFE...yet
My name check is still pending as per INFOPASS in December. The 1800 USCIS number is not reliable. I called several times and all representatives said that they did not have access to the NC status. It is confusing. If you are worried on your name check, I would do an INFOPASS. Good luck.

dassprab said:
Ravinka,
Did you call TSC to find out the status?
When I called, one of the rep. told me that I got my background check cleared and it's under review. Upon calling another time, another rep. said, she can't say anything on that case.
I am quite confused.
Let us know in this forum, if you happen to hear anything from them

Thanks and have a great day

can u estimate when ur namecheck and ur wife's one got cleared? any idea?

Curiously, I too have had some LUD's on all three of my I-485's without corresponding e-mails (3 to be exact, on 1/5, 1/6, 1/8). Probably nothing...

Hi guys,

We have LUD's on 01/09/07 with same message.My wife GC was approved on 01/04/07 after interview and my NC is pending.

Our case is a DV based case.

Jugnu

antonioa77 said:
can u estimate when ur namecheck and ur wife's one got cleared? any idea?

I don't know the date. One rep. told me, we got cleared and other one said, she can't even see the LUD's.
I am totally confused over this.
May have to take infopass, if nothing is changing by this monthend.