H4 to F1 Visa From India

Akanxi Shah

Hello Rajiv Sir,

Greetings. Hope you are doing well. My name is Akanxi Shah. I got your reference through the youtube channel of Yudi J. I also joined in the live session which was held on Tuesday, Jan 12, 2021. I have a couple of questions in that I need your suggestion. Thank you so much for your humble help where you give your guidelines.

First I want to share my background here.
  • I came to the USA in May 2018 on an F2 visa.
  • In 2019 my visa change to h4 as my husband got an h1 visa.
  • I have started a study on the base of h4 in January 2020. Currently, I am pursuing Masters's in IT and this is my 4th semester out of 5 semesters.
  • My spouse's green card process has been started in December 2020 and maybe during July or august he can get I-140 approval. So I can apply for EAD once it approved.
Now the thing is that am not sure which way to choose, waiting for h4 EAD or convert my visa from h4 to f1 by going to India for visa stamping and regarding that process, I have a couple of questions.

Questions:
  1. My h4 visa is on the paper not on my passport, it is still an F2 visa, so is there will any issue that can occur at the visa interview?
  2. If I got my F1 rejection and then I apply for h4 so is there any chance to get h4 rejection? Should this create any problem?
  3. Now all classes are online so how to tackle the questions at the USA immigration? Is there any chance to reject entry in the USA on an F1 basis?
  4. Is it worth waiting for h4 EAD or taking f1 OPT is the better choice?

Please provide your guidelines about this scenario. It will be very helpful and a big relief for me.
Thank you so much.

Regards,
Akanxi Shah