H4 to F-1


Registered Users (C)
My wife is currently on H4 visa. She plans to do M.S. with funding from the university, as a research associate. To get funding, I think you need to be on F-1 visa. Can someone please tell me how I can go ahead to get F-1 for her from H-4? Will there be any issue? I remember that while filing for H4 visa, she had indicated that she doesn't plan to study in the U.S.