H4 refused twice - please help

reed123

I am very distressed. My wife went for her H4 visa again to the consulate in chennai.She was refused twice. Consulate officer is asking for more documents among which the following are difficult for me to produce.

- All Pay stubs from the current employer beginning the start date of the employment
I was in bench for first two months after I joined this company. I was just paid allowance of $1000 every month. I cannot produce pay stubs for those two months.

- All pay stubs and W2 of all the years that I worked in US.
I worked in US from 1997 - 2001. Then I went to India and came back to US in 2005. I don't have everything. I just have few of my pay stubs and W2 for couple of years.

Please advice.
Thanks!

reed123 said:
I am very distressed. My wife went for her H4 visa again to the consulate in chennai.She was refused twice. Consulate officer is asking for more documents among which the following are difficult for me to produce.

- All Pay stubs from the current employer beginning the start date of the employment
I was in bench for first two months after I joined this company. I was just paid allowance of $1000 every month. I cannot produce pay stubs for those two months.

- All pay stubs and W2 of all the years that I worked in US.
I worked in US from 1997 - 2001. Then I went to India and came back to US in 2005. I don't have everything. I just have few of my pay stubs and W2 for couple of years.
-------- for W2 if u had filed the taxes then IRS should be able to give u the past copies ;

Please advice.
Thanks!