H2b visas

Ebesq

I have a high priced horse breeding stable client and mnay of the workers are on h2b visas. Rumor has it they will not be renewed.

Obviously if they have ties to the US viua relatives I have an avenue.
Any thoughts on how ot handle them. Could I call them skileld since they work on very high priced animals and obviously requirea high trust level and experience.

It would be difficult if not impossible to find americans willing to work the long hours in trying conditions etc it requires.

Yes they cannot be renewed on that same job and employer because of the nature of their visa being seasonal, BUT you can keep them or if you cannot, hire in-country H2-B visa workers through an intervention of a "middle man" who is an agency that has poll of H-2B visa workers . There are bunch of H-2B workers that got an extension but don't have jobs now, so you might as well resort to hiring these people. The H-2B cap saddened the small business operators this year, H-2B reform is now dead!but we can actually look for remaining options which in my experience good enough, even more than going through the process of bringing people from outside the country. That is, hiring in-country h2b workers.
Try checking this website www.h2bextension.com. They help me with my staffing problems last season. They might be able to help you too.

Ebsq, me and my friends are h2b workers. Maybe you can hire us to work with you taking care of that high priced animals. If you can call this number and ask them if they can help you/us out on how to do this; 816 256 8618/ 816 256 8268. They did our last extension, i am not sure but maybe they can help.